Do-nuts aren’t just great to eat; they are also a great way to get people to laugh. There are plenty of words in the do-nut vocabulary to play around with and create a good deal of funny do-nut jokes.
Why You Need Do-nut Jokes In Your Life
Variety: Every good jokester needs some variety in their repertoire. Sticking to one style or theme of jokes can be boring for both the jokester and audience. Add some do-nut jokes to the list and listen to the audience laugh away.
National Do-nut Day: Unlike most holidays, this one happens twice a year. Both November 5th and the first Friday of June are considered National Do-Nut Day and both are great days to celebrate. There’s no better way to celebrate National Do-Nut Day than with a dozen do-nut jokes or so.
Do-nuts are almost universal: Do-nuts are everywhere, and almost everyone knows about them so making jokes about them means cutting straight to the point without having to explain things.
In the do-nut world, there are lots of words to play with for the sake of humor. Here are a few to work with.
Donut: Replace ‘do not’ with ‘do-nut’ to create hundreds of funny moments waiting to happen.
Dough: This is a pretty fun one to work with and can work with a bunch of words that have the ‘dough’ sound in them. Here are a few examples
- Adorable ? adoughrable
- Avocado ? avocadough
- Orlando ? Orlandough
- Taekwondo ? Taekwondough
3. Batter: Use batter instead of better in a couple of statements or use it to make a few hybrid do-nut/ baseball jokes like “How does a do-nut baseball player prep for a game? It batters up.”
4. Flour: Interchange it with floor to make a few do-nut dance floor jokes
5. Filling: This is a favorite to use in a variety of jokes. For one, it can reference dental fillings. It can also reference filling-in as in gaining weight and filling-in as in substituting one thing or person for another.
Here a few examples of how to work with do-nut puns and make a few people laugh.
- What kind of evidence can a donut not take to trial? Anecdoughtal evidence
- Where do Austin do-nuts go shopping? The Doughmain
- What do do-nuts wear to weddings? Tuxedoughs
- What is the only thing that can cure a sick do-nut? An antidought
- What do you call a Boston crème do-nut that’s a straight A student? The cream of the crop
- How did the strawberry do-nut feel after eating dinner? Jam-packed
- What’s a do-nuts favorite place to explore? The Sahara dessert.
Need more inspiration for new do-nut jokes or just need a place where they will be appreciated? Visit your local Shipley Do-Nuts location, with all kinds of do-nuts and do-nut lovers; there’s no batter place for a few adoughrable jokes.